POSTPONEMENT OFFER UPDATE
Thursday 30th April 2020
Things have been changing extremely fast over the last few weeks. This page has been created to keep you all up to date on how we are helping couples to find some certainty going forward. Please rest assured that were doing everything we can to help our current couples, focusing on weddings in the near future to begin with.
Our hope is that any extra safety measures the government may implement over the coming weeks and months, when the virus is anticipated to hit the hardest, will not continue to affect our booked weddings into the summer and autumn.
We are currently in conversation with any couples we believe will be affected in order of their wedding date. We are not cancelling any weddings, but are offering postponement for those that been affected by the government placing restrictions on weddings so far. We are offering postponement free of charge and doing everything we can to ensure couples can get married as soon as possible and/or on the most suitable date to them.
We are currently offering couples with wedding dates before the end of June the option to postpone. However, once government advice is clearer over the coming weeks we will then be in a position to know if we need to extend this.
If you want certainty of a new date as soon as possible, there is of course the option to transfer your date under your existing terms and conditions. The costs involved in a transfer of date, should you choose to do so at this time, are in your terms so please refer to these for further information.
We will be reviewing situation as it evolves. In the meantime, keep safe & healthy and we will update this page as and when we have new information for our couples. And STAY HOME.