- Our hire terms give you 4 days exclusive use of approximately 5 acre paddock with full privacy - inclusive of the day of the event to enable you to set up and dismantle marquee/tippee in an orderly manner.
- 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking (Please refer to contract terms)
- Standard Hire Period Thursday 10am through until Sunday 2pm
- Running water
- Licensed Bar, Plus Drinks Packages
- Moody Mare Cocktail/Drinks Bar
- Amplified music until 12pm
- Amazing photographic scenery of natural beauty
- Use of the house for the bride & groom for photographs
Please note that the venue is not licensed for legal ceremonies
Extras needed but would be provided by our suppliers
- Marquee, Tipee or alternative tent (including catering tent)
- Generator for electricity
- Flexibility to create your own bespoke wedding day or we do have a Wedding Planning Service available on site too
- Optional extras of hay bale hire
- There is sufficient camping space to accommodate tents, glampits
- No ground fires are allowed but fire bowls/pits etc are allowed
- We are approximately 20 minutes away from M62, M18 and the A1.
- We have local railways stations in Snaith and Selby which are about 10 & 20 minutes away.
- Churches are located in Pollington, Snaith & Cowick plus a Catholic Church in Carlton all within an 8 miles radius
- Registry Offices are available in Pontefract and Selby
- Accommodation available in most surrounding villages Pollington, Snaith, Cowick & Carlton to list a few
We source all our goods and services from quality local suppliers who we have a good working relationship with in order that we provide the service and products of the highest quality;